Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Whale Watching

We would like to Welcome and introduce Julia Rocque as the newest member of our Creative Team. 2000-01-01 2013-03-28 001 139Julia's Bio: My name is Julia Rocque. I am from West Jordan and am the youngest of 10 kids. I have been married for almost 12 years and have 4 children, ages 9, 6, 4, and 18 months. I am an RN, but I quit my part-time job in August (finally!) to stay at home with my kids full-time. I love running, Zumba, singing, painting and decorating houses, and of course scrapbooking. Here is her first layout as a CT member for our newest release, Whale Watching. Don't forget that this kit is on Sale for only $3.00 until Thursday. Preview is linked to SNP SNP_WW_SNPpreview

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter with regards to Best Kindergarten school Good luck to you and your well performed job. Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest information for Kindergarten school.
    How to Start Your Own Preschool

    ReplyDelete