Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deep Sea Adventures

Now, I know I say I love every kit, and you probably think it's because I get them from the designer so I have to say that. But I REALLY love this kit, as I do all others I work with. Scraps N' Pieces' new kit out is called Deep Sea Adventures and is so cool. Check out the previews!

This kit is so great for anything water-themed, or if you have shark lovers and fish lovers in your house. It will be on sale all week at the Scraps N Pieces store, and regular price at Stuff to Scrap and MyMemories.

I scrapped snorkeling pictures from Hawaii:

And the next day, my 1-year-old was making me CRAZY and I knew we had to leave the house. This kit actually inspired me to take her to the aquarium nearby for the first time. We had so much fun, I upgraded us to a year pass so we'll be going lots more! (less because of the fish, more because of the confined space she can run in, unlike the zoo)
It comes with an adorable alpha, but even better, there's a coordinating Word Art Pack by Memories by Digital Design! I used one of her WAs on each page for my titles and it's so much faster than using the alpha and elements, plus they're so much cuter than what I would have done!
p.s. the Teeth one can be used for SO many different LOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment