Thursday, January 19, 2012

AmyDane Designs=Featured Designer

AmyDane Designs is the featured designer at Scraps N' Pieces for the next 2 weeks! One of my all-time favorite kits is by them:
This kit is HUGE and on sale for 50% off (only $4 for this mega kit), along with all their other kits. The Kindergarten teacher in me just fell in LOVE with this kit when I saw it. So sad I'm not teaching anymore! I have dreams of making ABC books with my kids as they get older and start learning the alphabet. I have used it many times for "kid" layouts and the primary colors are perfect for that! It's organized so you can find things for every letter and it's just the best. I could go on forever...
Stop by the Scraps N Pieces forum and join the featured designer challenges to earn $6 from their store! Use my code while you're there to save $1. SNPfriendSCRAPPINMAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment