Friday, October 7, 2011

Amy's Designs

I am SO excited to announce that I have joined another Creative Team! I now get to work with a new designer in the Scraps N' Pieces store. Her name is Amy Owens and you can see her store here and her SNP gallery here, and her blog here. I just fell in love with her first kit when I saw it! I joined after its release, and I'll tell you more about it in a minute. First, I want to introduce you to her new kit, releasing today, Autumn Dream!Click the image and head to the SNP store where it's on sale for only $1.79! That's an incredible deal!
I know it's a fall kit, but those colors matched my daughter's Easter dress perfectly, so I used it for a spring page instead. I just LOVE when a kit can be used over and over again for many different things. Here are my pages:

Now to show off Amy's first kit in the store. It's appropriately named, Ladybug, and is just ADORABLE! I just love the black and white and all the possibilities of pages you can do with that. Then add a pop of red and you have an incredible page! Plus the ladybugs! Maybe it's the Kindergarten teacher in me-we studied real ladybugs in our class each spring-but I just LOVE ladybugs! I can't say enough how cute this is!Click the images to head to the store while it's still 40% off! What a deal!!

And here's my cutie bug:
And just because I had this random idea keep me awake one night, I did a little hybrid project with this kit too. I had an iron-on transfer page you print onto and thought this word art from the kit might make a pretty cute t-shirt. So, I used photoshop to reverse it, printed it, ironed it on, and I think it's adorable! I love ladybugs and think my little girl is so cute showing off her new ladybug onesie! (although she was a bit cranky because she'd rather play with my camera than let me take a picture of her)
SO many possibilities with this kit! Get it now! Or, just get both!

No comments:

Post a Comment