Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rock On!

Scraps N' Pieces has a great new kit in all 3 stores today! It's called Rock On and it's an amazing music kit! I'm not very musical myself (play no instruments, can't sing to save my life, and reading music is like reading Chinese to me!), but I love music, and so I love attending concerts! This kit is perfect for scrapping pictures like that. It has a fun color palette and the most amazing elements! I love the guitars, drummer, music notes, etc. It was not hard to find everything I needed. Here's the preview with a closer look at the papers too. As usual, the kit will be on sale at the SNP store, but they've knocked down the price even more! It will be on sale for $3 for a whole week! Images link you straight there.
The kit is also available at MyMemories and Stuff to Scrap. And, lucky you, the worn paper pack is included with the kit in all 3 stores! Just click the store names to head on over.
Here are my pages from a Secondhand Serenade concert 2 years ago:
p.s. My second layout is from a template I got free from SNP's template challenge. Who doesn't love a free template, and getting a page done? Head on over to the forum to download and start participating in the monthly challenges!

1 comment: