Monday, July 25, 2011

Born to be Wild

That song has been stuck in my head all week! Scraps N' Pieces has a great new kit in store today featuring motorcycles! I am not much of a rider (in fact, I've NEVER ridden), but I have friends who are! This is a great manly kit (girly ones are too easy to find) and I love how it looks with black and white pictures. It is on sale in the store for THREE DAYS ONLY, so don't hesitate, get it now while it's only $2.50!
Here's the full kit:

And a better view of the papers:

And my pages:
My best friend was crazy enough to jump on this motorcycle with her husband and drive about 30 miles to their hotel right after their reception! I worried about her dress the whole time (and of course, her too)! It made for a fun page.

And my little girl, I managed to use this kit to document her getting into trouble. That's all we do anymore around here. Check out the cool alpha with this kit in my word art.

No comments:

Post a Comment