Friday, July 15, 2011

All is Well

Scraps N' Pieces has a great new kit out today, just in time to celebrate Pioneer Day July 24 if you're in Utah. It is also great for pioneer treks that many youth participate in during the summers. I did one when I was 14 and it's an incredible experience! It's also a great western kit if you're looking for one of those! The kit is on sale at STS for $2.50 Friday through Sunday only, so get over there quick! Don't forget the worn paper pack for $1.00 with code SNPpioneer.


Here's what I did:

This page was for This Scrapper's Got Talent at STS and I used Scraps N' Pieces' kit, Abby, except for the worn paper on top with the overlay is from the worn paper add-on that's only $1.00 right now. I love it!

This one was also for This Scrapper's Got Talent and it's half All is Well and half Abby. They worked so well together! The alpha is from All is Well and it's so beautiful to have that cursive writing, I am in love with it and will probably use it with lots of other kits.

Here's the Abby kit I've been talking about, one of my favorite SNP kits of all time. I use it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment