Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello Birthday

If you are looking for a huge and versatile birthday kit, Hello Birthday by Amy's Designs is just that! And I am not just saying that because I'm on her CT. I really mean it. This kit is awesome. Designed for her daughter who loves Hello Kitty, it has great girly colors for little kids, but the colors are also perfect for adults! I even used it for a page of my husband's birthday. You could use this kit for pages of your son's and daughter's birthdays, and never even notice it's the same kit.
The best part is, you can get this kit free at Scraps n Pieces! From April 16 till the end of the month, Hello Birthday is your FREE KIT with a $10 purchase. It will be $6.99 May 1, so save the $7, grab a few cute kits, and get this one free!



Did I mention all the cute alphas, in all different colors??

Here's my page:


No comments:

Post a Comment