Saturday, August 4, 2012

Splat! Ping! Pow!

Calling all paintball fans! I haven't been since high school, but I think it's a blast! Apparently, a lot of other scrapping moms out there are also big fans out there and this kit was requested, so Scraps n Pieces teamed up with AmyDane Designs and Memories by Digital Design to create this great kit, Splat! Ping! Pow! Available at Scraps n Pieces, Stuff to Scrap, and MyMemories. It will also be on sale at Scraps n Pieces for the first week! Each link will take you to the designer's store. Don't forget to grab all the pieces! And watch the designer's blog for freebies too.









Check out AmyDane Designs' blog to get the alpha free!

 I don't have any paintball pics, but I still made this girly page of my daughter and her favorite past time of playing in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment