Thursday, December 15, 2011

Greatest Snow on Earth

Scraps N Pieces has another amazing winter kit out today! This one is perfect for all of you who love playing in the snow! It has elements for skiers, snowboarders, sledders, ice skaters, snowmobilers, and even people like me who aren't coordinated for any of those things, but love the beauty of snow. Check out the previews. They link straight to the store, where the kit is HALF OFF all week! It's also available at Stuff to Scrap and MyMemories.While you're at the store, don't forget this winter word art.
And use code SNPfriendSCRAPPINMAMA to get $1 off your $5 purchase.

For our family pictures this year, I wanted to take them in the snow to have a winter-y Christmas card (Check out my 4 Seasons Winter page here to see my card). Sadly, we hadn't gotten any snow here in northern Utah yet (until after we took these pics, of course) so we headed up to the ski resort to get a few snowy pics. I realized after that the green papers in this kit matched my coat perfectly, so I used this kit to scrap out family photos for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment