Friday, November 4, 2011

Turkey Day

I have a wonderful Thanksgiving kit for you today! Turkey Day is by Amy's Designs and has everything you need to scrap your Thanksgiving pictures! It has a beautiful palette, but I just have to point out my favorite part...those adorable pilgrims and indians! Those took me back to my Kindergarten days of dressing up and acting out the first Thanksgiving. Am I the only one who did that?? Hope my kids do it, because now I have the perfect kit for it! Love the turkey and his tracks too. Check out the previews, and click them to link straight to the SNP store to get it now.

I am waiting for this year's Thanksgiving pictures to scrap some pages, so I did a gratitude page ahead of time to be ready for this year. I highly recommend trying the same thing. It may just become a tradition for me.
I also made a quick page to be ready for this year. And, lucky you, you get it for free! The catch is, I left the title with 2011 in it, so you can use it for this year. Go buy this kit quick, so you can scrap Thanksgivings of the past and future!

5 comments:

  1. I like your idea of a gratitude page - your layout is inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing your quick page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the great QP! I wasn't able to download it because of a message that says, "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth." Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the problem! I received so many downloads the past 2 days it overwhelmed it. I'm working on the problem and then I'll have both QPs available for download again so please come back and check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to keep bothering you about this, but I am still getting the "out of bandwidth" message. Thanks for trying to correct the problem.

    ReplyDelete