Thursday, May 5, 2011

High School Memories Custom Kit

Scraps N' Pieces has been hard at work at another great idea! A custom-made high school kit! You pick your school's colors from the color palette, send on your school name and mascot, and they'll do the rest! Your papers and elements will then match perfectly with your or your child's high school pictures from a wide range of activities! There are plenty of generic elements, but also lots of specific ones, like for sports. I didn't do a layout with this one because I have finished scrapping all my high school memories already. I was tempted to scan and redo some, but I'm years behind as it is, without redoing anything!
Here are a few previews of some of the kits they made for other CT members. Link here to the SNP blog to see the great layouts they came up with!
The kit is not on sale this week, but at $6.99, it's already a killer deal for a kit that is custom-made, just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment